'The Tom' French Blue Wool Cashmere Suit
If there were the GOAT of suits, 'The Tom' would be it. Oh, and by the GOAT, we mean Greatest Of All Time! A suit that transcends the generation and style continuum, 'The Tom' looks just as great on a 25 year old as it does on a 55 year old. This suit is built to last. A gift that keeps on giving.
Our suits are cut with a slimmer fit. Not too boxy, not too skinny - just the perfect balance!
- Color: French Blue. Yeah, seriously, we call it French Blue!
- Composition: Light Weight Super 150 Merino Wool 2% Cashmere
- 250-280 grams / 8-9 oz
- Fabric woven in Huddersfield, England
- Full canvas construction
- 2 button single breasted jacket
- No shoulder pads with shirring
- Wide notch lapels
- Ticket pocket
- Horn buttons; functioning sleeve buttons
- 2 vents in the back
- Colorful lining
- Hand-sewn lapel holes
- Lined to the knees
- Un-hemmed - Ready to be tailored for your optimal length
- Horn Buttons
- Rubber waistband on the inside to keep the shirt tucked in!
Made of English fabric. Designed in Los Angeles. Imported.
Ships within 3 weeks. This suit is 'Made-to-Order'. We are a boutique atelier and construct your suit once we receive your order. Please be patient with our process. We promise it will be worth it!
Free US Shipping and Returns.